Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Karson's 3rd Birthday

Our sweet baby girl turned 3 years old on September 17th. My how time flies. We never imagined what joy this little one would bring into our lives. She is truly a blessing. She is changing so much every day and I am trying so hard to cherish every moment. I wanted to share a few pictures from when she was first born and then of course from her birthday parties.
Unfortunately - it rained for her big party but the kids had fun playing in the rain. My mom rented a huge blow-up train that they could jump in and slide down. As you can imagine - it got
really slippery and the kids were a mess.













Karson and Garrison playing in the rain
Look at those calf muscles!
My dad and Cathy got Karson this Hummer. She loves it. Gunner loved chasing her too.

No comments: