Friday, March 27, 2009

More Outside Fun


We have been spending a lot of time outside with the warmer weather. Yesterday Karson and I went to West Town and bought her some new bows at Baby Bundles. I got a bigger size than she usually wears and at first I thought they were too big but I think they look pretty good in these pictures. I must admit that I am kinda bow obsessed. I actually took a bag full of her Summer clothes to match up the exact colors. Please tell me that someone else has done this!! After shopping we came back home for a full afternoon of outside playtime. If you visit the blog regulary you know that Karson got a new red tricycle a few weeks back. Well - she has decided she likes her old tricycle better - the one we got a garage sale for $5. Go Figure!!






2 comments:

The Busy Bradburn's said...

Who knew that bow shopping was so complicated? Certainly NOT me!

Stephanie said...

I just bought a whole bunch of new bows and clips for Katie. Her hair is getting so long and her little whispy bangs get into her face. I can't stand that and a big ol' bow just looks so darn cute on top of her head.

I love the turquoise bow is so pretty on top of Karson's head - and it's certainly NOT too big!