Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Trip To See Santa

Karson has been talking about "Ho Ho" for weeks now. We have Ho Ho movies and books and she is just fascinated with him. We have been talking about how Ho Ho will come to the mall and she can sit on his lap. She has been so excited and almost every day she has been asking to go see "Ho Ho." Well - the day finally came. This past Saturday - we went to Foothills Mall to see "Ho Ho." I put a Christmas dress on her and she said, "show Ho Ho how pretty I am." As we approached Santa, her legs stiffened up around me. We got up to him and he started talking to her. Well - she put that head down and started bawling. "I want to go home," she said. He scared her to death. She was actually shaking she was so scared. Needless to say she did not sit on Ho Ho's lap. She then wanted to go play at the little playground in the mall. She loves to play in that thing. She had tights on but I had to take them off at the playground because they were so slick she could not climb on anything. As you can see below - she decides to show off her belly to everyone. I try not to think about all the germs at that playground, but you better believe I am santizing her like crazy when we leave. On our way home we were talking about Ho Ho and I asked her why she did not sit in his lap. She said, "no like Ho Ho." She still likes to watch movies about him and read about him in books but I guess the real thing was too much. Maybe next year!








1 comment:

The Busy Bradburn's said...

I guess that "HO HO" was better left to books and movies. He can be kind of scary in real life!